As a Chamber member, you have access to a wealth of valuable benefits and services.
Whether your business has just one employee or hundreds, your Chamber of Commerce in Mountain View can provide many opportunities for your business to thrive.
Through its strong Community partnerships, programs, events, staff and Board of Directors, your Chamber of Commerce is a powerful partner for its member businesses. The Chamber strives to enhance its members' visibility in the Community, advocates for sound business policy and provides regular networking and promotional opportunities.
Joining the Chamber is a strategic investment for your business. A research study done by the Schapiro Group demonstrates the value of joining your local chamber:
Become a Chamber Member
Each of our core membership tiers is specifically targeted to benefit a multitude of businesses within the Mountain View community. Each tier includes everything identified in the prior membership level.
Become an Advocate |ADVCT| - starts at $15/month or $149/year
Advocate members use our services to ensure their policy needs are met so they can focus on running their business. This membership ranges from a zero-revenue startup to a small business. The Advocacy membership prevents companies from getting blindsided by a public policy that could be detrimental to their budding business.
Become a Connector |CNCTR| - starts at $350/year or $35/month (+ADVCT)
A Connector membership allows companies the most diverse and expansive face-to-face business engagement available in the Mountain View business community. Alongside the advantageous mixers and Luncheons, membership includes access to ChamberZone, one 4-hour boardroom reservation a month, and a network of discounted rates. Connector membership enables any business to broaden their network to solidify their standing within the Mountain View business community.
Become a Promoter |PRMTR|- starts at $1,000/year or $100/month (+ADVCT +CNCTR)
Promoters are able to visually advance your brand through marketing channels, visual promotion, and additional face-to-face connection. Promoter membership includes two 4-hour boardroom reservations per month, one banner ad per year on chambermv.org, enhanced directory listing and an exclusive one-on-one meeting with Chamber CEO.
Become a Builder Builders |BLDR| - starts at $10,000/year (+ADVCT, +CNCTR, +PRMTR)
Builders are the chambers largest ally and resource. Builders rely on the Chamber to represent them, the business community, and to elevate the status and pride of Mountain View. The builder package provides year-round visibility, access to neighboring business executives, opportunities to host clients, and consistent one-on-one dialogue with Chamber CEO, Tony Siress. Builders come to the chamber to demonstrate their commitment to work on the social, local, state, and federal issues that matter to Mountain View.
- Listing on ChamberMV.org website (over 10,000 hits per week)
- Listing in Chamber Business Directory
- Listing in annual official City of Mountain View Map and or Guide (distribution over 7,500)
- Advertising opportunities (at member rate) in Map, E-Newsletter, ILoveMV.org and on the ChamberMV.org Website
- Chamber member plaque or window sticker for recognition and display
- Phone call referrals as a Chamber member and opportunity to display literature at Chamber office/Visitor Center and events/functions
- Invitation to attend and participate in monthly Business Mixers, Success Series Luncheon, Young Professionals (YIPEE) events and other Chamber events and committees
- Business Leads Group (Business ConneXions)
- Be introduced through the Chamber to other businesses, city council members, and city leaders
Value of Access
- Subscriptions: Monthly E-Newsletter & calendar of events
- $185 (10%) discount off tuition $1,850 for one student in Leadership Mountain View program* Connector and higher membership required)
- Save up to 60% on Office Depot purchases through our Membership Program
- 10 complimentary Mountain View Maps
- 50% off Chamber Member mailing labels
- Special Member prices for advertising
For Members Only
- Chamber 101 Breakfast – A quarterly breakfast, open to all member businesses of the Chamber of Commerce Mountain View. These events are a great way for Members to meet some of our Board Members, Ambassadors, Staff and other Members. Network and mingle while enjoying a light breakfast and brief presentation. Information presented will show Members how to gain maximum benefit from their membership through the wide variety of programs and services offered.
- Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings – The Chamber will help coordinate a Ribbon Cutting with the Mayor’s office to celebrate your Grand Opening, Anniversary, Remodel or Change of Location. Ribbon Cuttings are a fun and easy way to drive people to your business. Contact Mannie Martinez – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule your Ribbon Cutting today! Learn More
- New member recognition at Business Mixer
- Free business listing in Chamber E-Newsletter