Explore the innovative technology emerging from Mountain View
Mountain View remains one of the world’s centers of innovation and creativity. Home to some of the most well-known tech giants, we also host hundreds of small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs at the forefront of new discoveries and trends.
This year's Technology Showcase is a two-day virtual event that is free for attendees. It’s a rare opportunity to experience first-hand the diversity among our technology community and the newest ideas created in our own backyard. Come learn, experience, and connect!
- Product demonstrations
- Virtual exhibitor booths
- Live Q&A with participating companies
- Opportunities for business--business partnerships
- Connect with like-minded innovators, decision-makers, and consumers
TWO DAY EVENT:
Tuesday, July 20: 2PM - 5:30PM
Wednesday, July 21: 8AM - 11AM
Agenda PreviewOur agenda is shaping up to be very exciting. Here’s a sneak peak of a few of the sessions! More to come.GENERAL SESSIONS
TECHNOLOGIES EMERGING FROM THE PANDEMIC SESSIONSThe pandemic has changed so many things, and technology is certainly one of them. We have a variety of companies that have emerged or pivoted as a result from the pandemic:
- Autonomous Vehicles in Mountain View panel discussion with Waymo, Nuro and Aurora
- LinkedIn Rock Your Profile Session w/ LinkedIn and NOVAworks followed by a hands-on workshop on how to ace your technical interview hosted by NOVAworks
- Exploring Emerging Technologies for Use in Healthcare by Kaiser Permanente
- Facebook presents examples of relevant ways to use community groups and the groups features; examples of relevant ways to use the Facebook Live feature
COMMUNITY SESSIONSBe sure to also check out our sessions that focus on our amazing Community:
- LifeSite who will speak about their comprehensive turnkey corporate COVID testing and vaccination tracking solution
- TipBrightly who will share with us their cashless tipping solution helping businesses with tipped employees recover cash-based earnings through mobile payments.
- RedLINES App who will share their story about how the pandemic opened the door to introduce amazing tech tools to help people do business more efficiently
- BeeLine Reader will share how their product reduces screen fatigue
- Quadraclicks Gaming’s carpal tunnel prevention mouse technology
LOCAL TECH COMPANY SESSIONSWe will also hear from some of our neighborhood tech companies including:
- See what the Mountain View High School Robotics team has been building
- Learn about the new tech tools at the Mountain View Public Library
- Silicon Valley Stories: From Apple to WhatsApp session from the Computer History Museum
- SparkAmplify - AI-powered media outreach that's democratizing PR marketing
- Evodyne Robotics - Located downtown, on Castro Street, they build educational robots for kids and adults providing hands-on experience in robotics and teaching to code on Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Jinxbot 3D Printing - a local 3D Printing Services will speak about how 3D printing is changing the startup landscape
Additional sponsorship opportunities still available! Reach out to Kira Pascoe if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a Participating Business!
Are you a downtown business that would like to participate? Click the form below for further details!
Interested in being a participating company?
Participating Companies - Apply Now!
Are you interested in being one of the tech companies at our annual Technology Showcase and demo your latest products/technologies? There are options for virtual expo booths, speaking sessions and sponsorship opportunities!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Complete and submit an application.
Have questions? Email email@example.com or call 650-968-8378.