This presentation is designed to educate attendees about the different ways in which we respond to stressful situations in our work environments--it's not the stressful event itself that is responsible for our actions, but it is rather our energetic response to these events that determines our well-being in the workplace. Here are some key points that I will address.
- An overview of how each type of energetic response manifests itself in the workplace
- Specific ways in which our reactions tend to differ from non-stressful events to stressful events
- Ways in which to determine how you are energetically responding to stress at work
- Specific techniques for enhancing your response to stress at work
- How to effectively set goals for your response to stress in the workplace
My goal for this presentation is to educate attendess about their responses to stress and stress management so that they can generate new insights and and shift in perspective going forward.