Mountain View Public Safety Foundation
- Non Profit
The Mountain View Public Safety Foundation (MVPSF) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation formed by local business leaders and community members to support public safety, PAL and various community programs. Our ultimate goal is to make our communities better, safer place to live and work.
MVPSF has supported and partnered with several programs and organizations to provide necessary training and equipment, officer wellness, emergency preparedness, food for those in need and PAL programs for at-risk youth.
As a nonprofit focused on police, fire and the community members we serve, our values embody who we are and what we represent:
We value honest collaboration and partnerships.
We focus on empathy for those we serve.
We speak and act with integrity and understanding.
We embrace diversity and respect each other’s differences.
We create continuous learning and improving ways to serve public safety and our community.
Our mission is to support public safety and make our communities better, safer places in which to work and live. We accomplish this by building partnerships across community and government organizations.
MVPSF is a 501(c)(3) corporation with federal tax ID number 47-1030635
Whom to Contact
- Bruce BarsiBoard MemberPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Lloyd CurnsBoard MemberPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Pete DeLaOssaCo Founder
- Tina DeLaOssaSecretaryPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Joy GarzaBoard MemberPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Kathy GrangerTreasurerPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Mick HamlinPAL ChairPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Bruce HumphreyChairPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Crystal IenniBoard MemberPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Keith PlamondonBoard MemberPhone: (650) 966-7656
- Amber WilsonExecutive DirectorPhone: (650) 966-7656
We work remotley but please call and we would be happy to meet with you to discuss our goals and objectives.
Be a Participating Business!
Are you a downtown business that would like to participate? Click the form below for further details!