Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Performing Arts
- Downtown Businesses
- Event Venue
The Performing Arts Division of the City of Mountain View’s Community Services Department is responsible for the management and operation of the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts (MVCPA), a three-theater performing arts complex owned by the City of Mountain View.
The MVCPA' three theaters and support spaces are available to book for any performing arts events, meetings, conferences, ceremonies, team-building, lectures, hack-a-thons, educational activities, parties, mixers, product launches, equipment tests, focus groups and many other event. The Center is dedicated to providing entertainment opportunities for its patrons and access to its 600-seat MainStage, 200-seat SecondStage and 300-seat ParkStage for those renting the performance spaces.
The Center and its staff service an active schedule of performances with a mix of community and regional artists. The Center provides a well-maintained and equipped facility; technical service support; computerized ticket sales operation; marketing and public relations support; house management; and a volunteer usher corps for all performances.
The Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts is a division of the City of Mountain View's Community Services Department.
- Become a SecondStage Home Company for Priority and Discount Booking
- Rent one our stages or support spaces for your next meeting or event!
- Pittsburgh International Folk Arts Institute Presents: Tamburitzans in Concert
- TheatreWorks Silicon Valley presents Hershey Felder, Beethoven
- Children's Theatre in the Park Presented by Peninsula Youth Theatre and the City of Mountain View
Member EventsSaturday Dec 10, 2022
Located in the heart of downtown next to City Hall at Castro and Mercy.