Sutter Health Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Health Care
Sutter Health Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Health Care, Research and Education (PAMF) is a not-for-profit health care organization dedicated to enhancing the health of people in our communities.
This includes more than 1,0,000 patients and in five Bay Area counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties.
PAMF is part of Sutter Health, a network of not-for-profit hospitals and physician organizations throughout Northern California that share resources and expertise to advance health care quality.
Serving more than 100 communities in Northern California, Sutter Health is a regional leader in cardiac care as well as care of women and children, and is a pioneer in advanced patient safety technology.
Sutter Health?s Peninsula Coastal Region also includes Mills-Peninsula Health Services, based in Burlingame and San Mateo.
- Nationally ranked health care provider
Whom to Contact
- Leah CowanGovernment Relations ManagerPhone: (650) 248-4561
- Beau DufresnePhilanthropy Community RelationsPhone: (650) 521-6599
- Shannon HarePhone: (650) 934-7000
- Tracy MurphyPhone: (916) 297-9300
- Mike RileyField Marketing DirectorPhone: (650) 934-7000
- Melissa WhiteGovernment RelationsPhone: (650) 934-7000
PAMF's Mountain View Center is on East El Camino near the Hwy 85 exchange